Concatenation: Work by Faculty and Alumni from the Department of Art + Design was the first exhibition on display in the newly renovated Tippetts and Eccles Galleries. The purpose of which was to showcase the diversity of disciplines that are professionally explored in the Department and the lasting depth to which teachers have inspired students. This exhibition was unique in that application invitations were extended by full-time faculty to mentored alumni of their choice.
The exhibition was on display October 3-31, 2017.
- Rachael Anderson (Digital Exhibit Creator)
- Alison Gardner (Digital Team)
- Tiana Godfrey (Graphic Designer)
- Christine Hill (Digital Exhibit Creator)
- Jon Hunt (Photographer)
- Shay Larsen (Graphic Designer)
- Darcy Pumphrey (Digital Team)
- Becky Thoms (Digital Team)