ALL ITEMS
Sort by:
All
This image shows the construction of the Spectrum in the late 1960s.
An exterior image of the Forestry and Zoology Building (Biology and Natural Resources).
An exterior photograph of the E.G. Peterson Agricultural Science Building.
Five individuals inside the Temporary Union Building (TUB) exhibit a sign showing the timeline of the Student Union Building development. The Student Union Building (today's TSC) opened in 1952.
A group of individuals, including college President E.G. Peterson (third in from the right), examining the Student Union Building blueprints inside the building's construction site.
This image shows students dancing in the Temporary Union Building, which became the center for campus social events until the opening of the Student Union Building in 1952.
Students and Faculty share a meal in the Temporary Union Building. The TUB provided a venue for social events, and featured a lunch counter.
This image shows two men working on the Student Union Building (today's Taggart Student Center).
Several individuals pose in the scaffolding of the nascent Student Union Building.
An exterior photo of the George "Doc" Nelson Field House. The Field House was constructed during the Great Depression and named in honor of USU's longtime wrestling coach, George Nelson.
An exterior photo of the George "Doc" Nelson Field House. The Field House was constructed during the Great Depression and named in honor of USU's longtime wrestling coach, George Nelson.
This image shows students eating at the Temporary Union Building lunch counter. Prior to the construction of the Student Union Building, the TUB provided students with on campus dining options.
This image shows several USAC students eating in tables at the Temporary Union Building (TUB).
Students in Temporary Union Building (TUB) kitchen.
An image after the completion of the east wing addition of the Student Union Building.
This image shows several students sitting around the TUB lunch counter and features a sign encouraging students to take care of the facility and raise funds for the new Student Union Building.
A faculty portrait of Laval S. Morris, the founder of the Landscape Architecture and Environmental Planning department at USU in 1939.
This image depicts Old Main after the completion of the tower portion and shows the undeveloped College Hill.
Old Main west facade almost finished, top of tower still in process of completion. Duplicate of 1:01:20 and 1:04:01.
Director's Residence, President's House, Experiment Station, Old Main, Mechanic Arts, and the Dormitory (left to right) in the spring. View taken from intersection 7th East and 6th North, front of Old Main under construction. Duplicate of USUā¦
Interior of Old Main looking north on 2nd floor. Students standing near Room 277 reading Student Life newspapers probably waiting to register. Duplicate of USU A-1305.
Old Main, Experiment Station, President's Residence, Director's Residence, Horse Barn, part of Mechanic Arts Building and Boiler House behind Old Main, looking southeast. Photo taken from the Women's Dormitory. The mountains in the background areā¦
Dormitory reception room with a piano, a table with books and chairs, and portraits hanging on the wall. Duplicate of 7:96 and USU A-1218a.
Men standing beside two cows, in front of Cattle and Sheep Barns. Duplicate of 1:19:02.
Students in front of Anthon H. Lund Hall in the fall.
Anthon H. Lund Hall (dormitory), looking north.
Allen's Barbershop, 1002 Washington Street, Montpelier ID 83254
Barber Pole Horizontal photo from a miscellaneous collection of barbershop art, plaques, photos
Barber Pole Vertical, Old Photo, Antique - from miscellaneous collection of barbershop photos, plaques, memorabilia
Ronnie Pine's Barbershop, 221 Main Street, Platte City, MO 64079
Wayne & Sammy's Barber Shop, 315 Loockerman, Dover, DL 19904
Example of common medical remedies found in Ruscelli's The Book of Secretes