ALL ITEMS
Sort by:
All
A 2000-2001 campus guide feature a map and campus facts and statistics.
A 1962 promotional flyer for Utah State University that also contains a campus map.
A 1956 Utah State Agricultural College campus map and guide.
This book documents the 50th anniversary of Utah State University, known in 1938 as the Utah State Agricultural College. The book contains various pictures of students and faculty along with building descriptions from across campus.
This excerpt from USAC Observes transcribes the radio program from the unsealing of the Old Main cornerstone time capsule during the 1938 semi-centennial celebration of the college.
A student wrote this song to the tune of the hit song Pistol Packin' Mama to celebrate the completion of the Temporary Union Building.
This issue of the USU magazine celebrates the creation of the Fine Arts Center and the work of the university's art programs.
A plaque placed in "old" Romney Stadium celebrating the contributions of Olof Nelson in constructing the facility. The plaque also guarantees reserved seats for Mr. Nelson's lifetime.
This brochure celebrates the 2009 dedication of the Utah State University in honor of former Aggie and All-American Pro-tackle Merlin Olsen.
This flyer promotes the new theater space located in the newly completed university Fine Arts Center (FAC). The history of the Lyric Theater, USU's off campus venue, is also included in the flyer.
The flyer describes the history and meaning behind the tile mosaic mural located in the Biology and Natural Resources building (built 1962) on the Utah State University Campus.
This magazine produced by the Utah State University College of Natural Resources outlines the reasons behind the need for a new Natural Resources building.
This flyer details the ground breaking ceremony for the Utah State University Nora Eccles Harrison Museum of Art (NEHMA) on March 20, 1981.
This program celebrates the opening of the Caine Performance Hall at Utah State University in 2006.
This program celebrate the dedication of the Forestry and Zoology building, today's Biology and Natural Recourses Building (BNR), on February 20, 1965.
This brochure celebrates the dedication of the newly renovated president's as the David B. Haight Alumni Center.
This magazine celebrates the opening of the new Utah State University Assembly Center, later renamed the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum in honor of the Smith's food store founder. The Spectrum replaced the Nelson Field House as the home to Aggie basketball…
A program celebrating the opening of the Home Economics-Commons building on the Utah State Agricultural College Campus. The Public Works Administration provided funding for construction and today, the Family Life building provides one of the best…
This program celebrates the accomplishments of George "Doc" Nelson, the longtime USAC wrestling Coach. In 1956 the USAC board of trustees resolved to name the Field House in honor of Nelson for his contributions to Aggie athletics.
In December of 1983 a fire gutted the third floor of Old Main's north wing and the other floors sustained significant water damage. This booklet details the plans to remodel the interior of the central, west, and south wings of Old Main following the…
This document outlines the reasons behind a much needed new Natural Resources building.
This document consists of scans of December 19, 1983 edition of the the Logan Herald Journal covers the disastrous north wing fire in Old Main.
This booklet details the first response to repairing Old Main after the north wing was destroyed in the December 19, 1983 fire. The restoration plan includes recommended fixes to the structure and fire code of Old Main.
This budget proposal details the reasons and impacts of constructing an Art Museum at Utah State University. The plan also includes estimates for the size and layout of the structure along with necessary expenditures for constructing the building.
This certificate signifies Old Main's listing on the Utah State Register of Historic Places in 1970. The National Register of Historic Places, produced by the National Parks Service, incorporated Old Main in 1972.
This certificate recognizes the Utah State University Women's Residence Hall (Lund Hall) for its historical significance and places it on the National Register of Historic Places. The University demolished Lund Hall in 2015 to accommodate Huntsman…
This map shows plans to place Champ Drive around the Quad and the front of Old Main. The plan also describes replacing the Mechanic Arts with a new building, however upon its demolition twenty years later, it became a parking lot.
This preliminary plan details rudimentary design and function for the new Romney Stadium, which was moved from the corner of 8th east and 7th north in 1966 to the present day location of the Stadium.
This pamphlet produced by the Forestry Alumni Association describes the student and faculty need for a new Forestry Building. Prior to the construction the Biology and Natural Resources Building, the School of Forestry occupied the University Annex,…
These documents outline the layout, room description and purpose, and cost of the materials to construct the Fine Arts Center which opened for classes in 1968.
This document shows the intended design for an entrance remodel for the Old Main Building at Utah State University.
In this letter Emil Hansen, the Landscape-Gardner and Superintendent of Grounds at the Utah Agriculture College defends himself from allegations made by the Utah Nursery Company. Mr. Hansen was accused of committing fraud and cheating several local…
This letter by UAC president E.G. Peterson details Mr. Hansen's efforts as an instructor of Landscape Gardner at the Utah Agricultural College. Mr. Hanse, in addition to designing much of the college grounds, also traveled throughout the state…
Emil Hansen defending himself from accusations of funding abuse to E.G. Peterson. Hansen was accused of showing favoritism and using College funding to purchase plants from his favorite growers rather than going through a competitive bid process.
This image shows Romney Stadium as crews demolished the stadium entry and stands upon the completion of the new Romney Stadium.
This image shows Romney Stadium as crews demolished the stadium entry and stands upon the completion of the new Romney Stadium in 1966.
This image shows Romney Stadium as crews demolished the stadium entry and stands upon the completion of the new Romney Stadium in 1966.
This image shows Romney Stadium as crews demolished the stadium entry and stands upon the completion of the new Romney Stadium in 1966.
This image shows the Utah State Aggies and Ohio State Buckeyes warming as they prepare to play the inaugural basketball game in the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum on December 1, 1970.
This image shows the Utah State Aggies and Ohio State Buckeyes warming as they prepare to play the inaugural basketball game in the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum on December 1, 1970.
This image shows the Utah State Aggies and Ohio State Buckeyes warming as they prepare to play the inaugural basketball game in the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum on December 1, 1970.
This image shows the Utah State Aggiettes and Marching Band performing at the inaugural basketball game in the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum on December 1, 1970.
This image shows the Utah State Aggies and Ohio State Buckeyes warming as they prepare to play the inaugural basketball game in the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum on December 1, 1970.
This image shows the basketball court in the newly completed Spectrum.