ALL ITEMS
Sort by:
All
Three women drinking sodas in the Temporary Union Building (TUB), 1947. The TUB was used from 1946 to 1952 when the present Student Union building was completed. Size of photograph: 8 x 10 in.
College Bluebird, campus restaurant, 1947. Size of photograph: 4 x 5 in.
Basketball player driving to the basket, circa 1970. Size of photograph: 3 x 4.5 in.
Aerial view of buildings around the Quad. Size of photograph: 5 x 7 in.
Aerial view of campus looking south, Fall 1958. Size of photograph: 8 x 9.75 in.
Model Barn, 1898. View from N.N.W. Photo used to illustrate 1899-1900 catalog. This general purpose barn stood just south of present Maeser Laboratory. Size of photograph: 7.5 x 9.25 in.
Students standing in front of the E.G. Peterson Agricultural Science Building, 1960s.
Street view looking east at the E.G. Peterson Agricultural Science building.
Looking east at the Mechanic Arts Building after renovations which added a second floor to the north and south wings of the structure.
The Mechanic Arts building shortly after being rebuilt following the September 11, 1905 fire which destroyed the structure.
East High Rise with corner of High Rise Plaza Cafeteria, 1966. Buildings erected 1964-1966. First occupied Fall Quarter 1966. Size of photograph: 5 x 7 in
The President's Garden, 1960s. Designed by Laval Morris and constructed in 1965 for President and Mrs. Chase. Size of photograph: 5 x 7 in.
English Building, formerly the Agricultural Engineering Building and later the Education Building, built in 1918. Size of photograph: 5 x 8.75 in.
Family Life and Education Buildings, 1940. Size of photograph: 3.5 x 6 in.
Dormitories, Moen, Greaves, Reeder Halls, 1958. Wall of Merrill Hall (built 1957-58) shows at extreme left. View from west. Size of photograph: 7.5 x 9.25 in.
UAC Horse Barn from the southeast. This structure later became the Art Barn in the 1950s and was demolished in 2015.
University Center 1953 dedicated May 2, 1953. East Addition dedicated Dec 3, 1964. Size of photograph: 5.5 x 9.25 in.
Front of the Family Life Building, built in the 1930's using Public Works Administration Funds.
Quonset and prefab housing erected on campus after 1946 to accommodate veterans and their families attending school on GI Bill after World War II. Aerial photo looking north. Size of photograph: 8 x 10 in.
Union Building, Utah State University, at night, Spring 1966. The university dedicated the Student Center May 2, 1953, and the east addition on Dec. 3, 1964. The Student Union Building name changed to the Taggart Student Center around 1980. Size of…
Animal Science Building, circa 1923, looking from south. The Animal Science Building opened for classes in 1920. Size of photograph: 4 x 5.5 in.
An image of the interior of the former Romney Stadium, which stood on the corner of 7th East and 8th North. The Stadium was demolished in 1966 upon the opening of the New Romney Stadium.
Mechanic Arts building after fire of Sept. 11, 1905, taken from west of the building. Size of photograph: 5 x 7 in.
Mechanic Arts building after fire of Sept. 11, 1905, taken from south tower of Old Main. The building was partially reconstructed the same year. Size of photograph: 5 x 7 in.
Daily chapel exercises held in the Auditorium in Old Main, circa 1891. Student attendance at 8 am daily chapel exercises was mandatory. Exercises were non-sectarian, conducted by the faculty and by members of each of the churches represented in…
Architectural drawing of Old Main building for second plan designed by architect Carl C. Schaub. In Schaub's plan, the center section is enlarged and the building site moved 72 feet north from being due east of Fifth North St. The building was…
Architectural drawing of Old Main building at Utah State University, 1889. Drawing by Salt Lake architect C.L. Thompson for "College Building", eventually known as Old Main. From this plan, the south wing was built in 1889 and opened for classes on…
A campus map of the Utah State Agricultural College, c. 1940
This special issue of the campus paper, the Utah Statesman, covers the fire that severely damaged the north wing of Old Main in December 1983.
This image featured in the Utah Statesman shows three employees demolishing the Mechanic Arts Building brick by brick.
This article describes the planting of nearly 500 Norway maples around campus, including the quad, during the April 29, 1921 "A"-Day.
This edition of Student Life features the landscape plans for the college developed by the first super intendant of grounds at the UAC, Emil Hansen.
This article featured in Student Life describes the opening of the new Student Center in time for the 1952 Christmas Ball.
This souvenir program highlights the football teams and newly completed stadiums of both the UAC and the U of U in their annual Thanksgiving game day on November 24, 1927.
This flyer for the College's newly created national summer school program featured the first aerial and colored photograph of the college. The attractive college grounds and the abundant recreational opportunities of the Bear River Range helped to…
This map shows the various types and locations of parking areas on campus.
An aerial photograph of the Utah State Agricultural College looking east.
A Utah State Agricultural College campus map from 1949.
An aerial photograph of the Utah State Agricultural College.
A flyer that includes information and floor maps for the newly opened Merrill-Cazier Library.