ALL ITEMS

All

lambin.jpg
portrait of Denis Lambin
599px-Unknown_painter_-_The_Pleasures_of_the_Prodigal_Son_-_WGA23633.jpg
This is a painting depicting the Prodigal Son at a party with musicians and sheet music.
Burma Map.jpg
Map of the various states within Burma
Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 11.28.58 AM.png
Map showing location of Cache County in Utah, taken from Wikimedia for use in the Eritrean voices project.
SCAUSUA-0065b.jpg
Library, Utah State University, 1968. Aerial photo showing entrance (veranda) under construction. Size of photograph: 3.5 x 5 in.
SCAUSUA-0070.jpg
Architectural drawing for enlargement of Utah State University Library, from first plan, circa 1960. The Library was originally build in 1930. Before then, the library occupied several different sites in the Old Main building prior to getting a…
SCAUSUA-0087.jpg
Library. Photo probably late 1940s. Size of photograph: 8 x 10 in
SCAUSUA-0091.jpg
Merrill Library, 1967. Size of photograph: 8 x 10 in.
SCAUSUA-0207.jpg
Student looking at mural entitled Allegory of Knowledge in the Merrill Library, 1968. Painted in 1965 by Art Dept. faculty Everett Thorpe and Gaell Lindstron, this mural interprets the history of the book, highlighting its central role in the…
SCAUSUA-0249.jpg
Merrill Library viewed from the Quad, 1968. Size of photograph: 1.75 x 2.5 in.
SCAUSUA-0289.jpg
View of lounge on second floor of Merrill Library, 1960s. Size of photograph: 7 x 10 in.
SCAUSUA-0293a.jpg
Reading area on second floor of Merrill Library during its first year of use following renovation, 1963. Size of photograph: 4.5 x 7 in.
SCAUSUA-0293b.jpg
Merrill Library's Science & Engineering reference desk on north side, 1963. Ida-Marie Logan, Divisional Librarian, is seated at desk facing camera. Size of photograph: 4 x 9.25 in.
SCAUSUA-0294a.jpg
Students walking past the Merrill Library, 1967. Size of photograph: 4.5 x 7 in.
SCAUSUA-0295a.jpg
Students at study tables on second floor of Merrill Library, circa 1964. Size of photograph: 4.5 x 7 in.
SCAUSUA-0294b.jpg
Merrill Library and students on the Quad viewed from upper floors of the Geology building, 1967. Size of photograph: 4.5 x 7 in.
SCAUSUA-0295b.jpg
Students at study tables on second floor of Merrill Library, circa 1964. Size of photograph: 4.5 x 7 in.
SCAUSUA-0594b.jpg
Frederick P. Champ watching the laying the cornerstone of the Merrill Library, 1930. Stone is engraved with the date April 2, 1930. Size of photograph: 3.5 x 5 in.
SCAUSUA-0762.jpg
Students in the reading room located on the second floor of Merrill Library's north wing, 1903. Size of photograph: 6 x 8.5 in.
SCAUSUA-0828.jpg
Loan desk and interior of Merrill Library, 1930s. Size of photograph: 8 x 10 in.
SCAUSUA-0829.jpg
Library storage area in the attic of the Plant Industry building, 1950s. Size of photograph: 7.25 x 9 in.
SCAUSUA-0830a.jpg
Interior view of the Merrill Library reading room, 1930s. Size of photograph: 3.75 x 6 in.
SCAUSUA-0831a.jpg
Check out stand and loan desk in the Merrill Library, spring 1964. Punch card check out system installed between turnstiles. Size of photograph: 2.25 x 3.25 in.
SCAUSUA-0831b.jpg
Atrium of the Merrill Library, 1968. Punch card check out system has been moved behind the loan desk and a search station installed at turnstiles. Size of photograph: 5 x 7 in.
SCAUSUA-0832a.jpg
The Auxilliary Library, located in the basement of the Student Union building, 1960s. The Auxilliary Library was one of the branch libraries eliminated on campus in 1963. All university library books were consolidated in the finished 2 floors of…
SCAUSUA-0832b.jpg
Students studying in the north end of the Current Periodicals reading room on the first floor of the Merrill Library, 1961. Size of photograph: 3 x 3 in.
SCAUSUA-0833a.jpg
Main entrance to the Merrill Library on the north side of the building, 1930s. Size of photograph: 7 x 4.75 in.
SCAUSUA-0833b.jpg
Loan desk of the Merrill Library, 1930s. Range of books directly behind the desk is the reserve book collection for that quarter. Size of photograph: 5 x 7 in.
SCAUSUA-0833c.jpg
Reading room in the Merrill Library, looking north, 1930s. Size of photograph: 3.25 x 4.25 in.
SCAUSUA-0834.jpg
Reading room in the Merrill Library, looking south from the Reference Area, 1940s. Size of photograph: 8 x 10 in.
SCAUSUA-0899.jpg
Dr. Orson Israelsen talking to another man in a lab, circa 1960. Size of photograph: 7.25 x 9.25 in.
SCAUSUA-0904b.jpg
John Andreas Widstoe, fifth president of the Agricultural College of Utah from 1907-1916. Size of photograph: 4.25 x 3 in.
SCAUSUA-0960a.jpg
Loan desk in the Merrill Library, 1950s. Library photo taken to illustrate the need for a new library building. Size of photograph: 3 x 3 in.
SCAUSUA-0960b.jpg
Auxillary Library, featuring the book storage in the basement of the Student Union building where it was moved to from the Plant Industry building in 1958. Library photo taken to illustrate the need for a new library building, 1950s. Size of…
SCAUSUA-0960d.jpg
Serials department, located in the south end of the library, 1950s. Library photo taken to illustrate the need for a new library building. Size of photograph: 3 x 3 in.
SCAUSUA-0960e.jpg
Acquisitions, located in the south end of the library, 1950s. Seated at the right is Helen Harmon, the Acquisitions Librarian. Size of photograph: 3 x 3 in.
SCAUSUA-0962.jpg
Utah Water Research Lab under construction, 1964. Size of photograph: 4.5 x 5.75 in.
SCAUSUA-1063.jpg
View of the Merrill Library from the Quad, 1940s. Size of photograph: 8 x 10 in.
SCAUSUA-1064.jpg
Merrill Library, built in 1930, pictured here in 1950s, facing northwest. Size of photograph: 8 x 9.75 in.
SCAUSUA-1100.jpg
First faculty of the Agricultural College of Utah: (Standing from left to right) E. S. Richman, Horticulture and Botany; J.M. Sholl, Mechanical Engineering; Abbie L. Marlatt, Domestic Science; Sarah G. B. Goodwin, Music and Library; H.L. Everett,…
SCAUSUA-1157.jpg
Phyllis Taylor, Reva Hallinsphere, and an unidentified man looking at books in the Merrill Library, 1938. Behind them is the card catalog which was replaced by an online catalog in the 1980s. Size of photograph: 8 x 10 in
SCAUSUA-1203.jpg
Sarah Godwin Brown Goodwin (Mrs. C. I. Goodwin) standing by the stack ladder in the library, located in the north wing of Old Main, 1903. Mrs. Goodwin (1843-1912) was the librarian from 1890-1892 and 1896-1904. The date for this photo was determined…
SCAUSUA-0830b.jpg
Interior view of the Merrill Library reading room, 1950s. Size of photograph: 8 x 10 in.
SCAUSUA-1343.jpg
Interior view of the Library Reading Room on the west front of the second floor of Old Main, circa 1909. Size of photograph:8 x 10 in.
SCAUSUA-1344.jpg
Interior view of the Library on the second floor of Old Main, directly above the Presiden'ts office, circa 1905. Size of photograph: 8 x 10 in.
SCAUSUA-1348.jpg
Library Reading Room on the second floor of Old Main, directly over the Presiden'ts office, circa 1905. Size of photograph: 8 x 10 in.
SCAUSUA-1357.jpg
Library Reading Room located in the north wing of Old Main, 1894. Photo used to illustrate the 1894-95 Catalog. Size of photograph: 8 x 10 in.
SCAUSUA-1381a.jpg
Merrill Library north main entrance, 1930s. Size of photograph: 7 x 5 in.
SCAUSUA-1395b.jpg
Ray Benedict West (Ray B. West), dean of Engineering. Size of photograph: 5.75 x 4 in.
SCAUSUA-1446.jpg
Scaffolding for laying the bricks on the south west corner of the newly expanded Merrill Library, 1967. Photograph gift of the Herald Journal in September 1978. Size of photograph: 5 x 9.25 in.
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2